Saturday, July 30, 2011

What I Just Wrote The FBI

Hackers led almost definitely by Neal Rauhauser - a Democratic operative who claims to have worked illegally and secretly on 29 out of 44 campaigns and has written countless diaries at the Daily Kos website supporting the actions of Anonymous hackers and smearing campaigns against critics and what he refers to as beandog cyberbullying insults - have been menacing me ever since New York Times reporter Jennifer Preston asked me to defend an article I helped her with on Twitter: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/18/nyregion/fake-identities-were-used-on-twitter-to-get-information-on-weiner.html?_r=1

I used to be the executive editor for www.rawstory.com but I've been trying to get a job in the mainstream media by working with journalists at Mother Jones and MSNBC and The NY Times the last few months, and I tweet at www.twitter.com/ronbryn

Even though I'm liberal I wanted to help conservative bloggers who received death threats and innocent women who have been harassed by Weinergate conspiracy theorists. More information can be found at the website for one of the harassed women: http://www.jennifergeorge.com/weiner.html

My phone and yahoo email account I'm almost certain are tapped...and since hackers make fake calls and send out fake emails I haven't been able to use either for almost a month.

I know this sounds like a nutty conspiracy story but I'm sure you're all well aware of the widespread pranking, obvious hacking of journalists' accounts, and spreading of fake news that has really ramped up over the last five weeks, I believe because they are using international visitors to the US to help with their mischief. Kids fly back and forth, thanks to agencies owned by people connected to Democratic and Republican operatives, and get places to crash in return for pulling pranks that are untraceable. I

I can't call the NYPD, frankly, because Mayor Bloomberg recently hired Howard Wolfson, who might be involved.

But, at the same time, with so many pranks and hacked Twitter accounts, it's hard to tell what's real and what's not. I believe my landlord and super and a known hacker named Gig who lives across the street have been playing pranks and keeping an eye on me. I also believe that the local Queens Democratic club hacked the local GOP website two years ago...and might be involved now.

Or it's just a few kids playing games.

But this latest Neal Rauhauser diary is a threat against me: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/07/29/1000578/-Ethical-Dilemma:-Harassed-By-A-Confused-Man?via=user

I have been told a hacker filled out a false FBI harassment report against me, but I don't know if it's true. I've been under the impression that I was assisting a deputy District Attorney named Patrick Frey in Los Angeles but since we can't contact, it's frustrating.

If I am being "used" to help catch hackers, then I'll continue to tweet & blog. I want to cooperate with all agencies probing all hackers. But I really would like to talk to someone at least.